Fatty Acid Distillate

The fatty acid distillate is a by-product of the physical purification of crude oil products and is composed of free fatty acids. At normal temperature it is a light brownish semi-solid, melting to a brown liquid on heating. About 80% of FAD is free fatty acid (FFA), mainly palmitic acid and oleic acid. The remaining are 20 percent triglycerides, partial glycerides, etc. vitamin E, sterols, and squalene.

Fatty Acid Distillate can be used as a renewable raw material in biofuel production. It is also used to produce candles, soaps, other oleochemical products, and animal feed. We are one amongst very few suppliers of Fatty Acid Distillate from Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

Brand Form Source Application
Fatty Acid Distillate Thick Liquid Soy / Sunflower Bio Energy



  • Liquid
  • Oil Soluble


  • 25Kg MS Drum
  • 900Kg IBC
  • Bulk Tank Load

Contact Us